Have you changed card games?

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited April 2011 in Bug Reports
Game: freecell
Game #: 3590855435
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; Trident/5.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C; BRI/1; BRI/2)

Please describe the problem in detail: When I click a card (as previously done), the card does not move until I click 3-4 times. Also, I cannot move a line of cards to another card. Example, have a line of cards queen (red), jack, ten, nine, etc. and try to move to a black king. The only card that moves is the nine, not the entire line.
Not only has frecell changed, but also Yukon and others.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    bepe wrote:
    When I click a card (as previously done), the card does not move until I click 3-4 times. Also, I cannot move a line of cards to another card. Example, have a line of cards queen (red), jack, ten, nine, etc. and try to move to a black king. The only card that moves is the nine, not the entire line.
    Not only has frecell changed, but also Yukon and others.

We gave not changed the games recently, so something else must be going on.

-Jim
  • I had the same problem after upgrading to ie9. In order to fix it, I have to click on the menu item Page-Compatibility View after siging in.
    Good Luck!
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    manian wrote:
    I had the same problem after upgrading to ie9. In order to fix it, I have to click on the menu item Page-Compatibility View after siging in.
    Good Luck!
    Ah, neither Jim nor I have IE9 installed yet so we haven't been able to see any of its new quirks and code around them. Sorry about that! At least compatibility mode works in the meantime...

-David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...