Volume, why don’t I have the sound on my solitaire on iPad like it is on a laptop?

Game: klondike
Game #: 95092037

What would you like to see?

Comments

• There is no sound on this website, at all. What sounds are you hearing?

• This comes up every once in a while @irish2 but Green Felt has never had sound and the vast majority of players have asked that it not be installed. Your laptop must be plugged into a different site (for shame)

• It won't matter-he'll never read it.

• Possibly some people don't realize that their questions end up on a forum such as this where users try to answer their questions. I belonged to Green Felt for a period of time before I realized this option existed. I had seen the forum option but I didn't realize that this is where questions were answered.

Just my opinion and we all know what that is worth.

• They're posting on a forum. Why not check back.

• Since I have never submitted a "bug"/"request" post I went and checked to see how it is done. What I got was a pop-up screen. At some point it does tell you to check the forum for a response but you have to "keep reading" to figure that out.

Okay...I'll go back to being quiet now.

• Oh, I totally get that @Nan01. But I just figure if I ask a question on a forum, I will look at that forum to see if anyone has replied with an answer or has told me where I should look for the answer. That's how my brain works.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...