backend not working AGAIN

Game: freecell
Game #: 1801814795
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/58.0.3029.110 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2017-04-25_17:53:12_-0700_eaa9e613a231fa243beeb6ed1fbfa70ad1f16073

Please describe the problem in detail:

Comments

• When are you going to fix the back end server. This is ridiculous. It has been an ongoing problem for a very long time. What is wrong that you cannot fix or choose not to???????????????????????/

• I am sure that the owners of this site are doing their level best to fix the problem, which I believe centres around a shortage of disk space. My understanding is that this is being addressed and is in the process of being fixed but it is an out of pocket expense and is funded by themselves. I don't see any advertising on this site, so I don't see any income since as far as I know there are no subscription fees. I believe that we are able to use this site at the generosity of the creators and owners of same. If you don't incur a cost to use a site, it seems a little unreasonable to complain about what is essentially a minor issue of record keeping. I believe the dynamics of the games still function ok, and as such meet the major objective of the site which is to provide a recreational venue for ad hoc users. Kudos to whomever created this site, and good luck with your attempt to fix the score keeping issue, and many thanks for making this site available to all and sundry.

• QQ REGISTERED

I agree 100%, grum! I also think there are many of us who would e more than willing to donate toward expenses if given a way to do that. How about a "DONATE" button, guys.

• I believe the owner of this site-David, and others are no longer maintaining or updating. It has been about 9 months since anything has been written in the blog or forum. I believe all the users (including me) are on our own.

• Let's see...

Would you spend your time and money on a site where literally dozens of people daily complain...demand...threaten exile? A site that was created free of charge to the users...advertisement free...that brought in no revenue...OR

Would you move on to something else that actually there was a return on your time and effort even if it was only a little patience and/or gratitude?

There are plenty of other sites on the web where you can play and get scores...might have to put up with ads...maybe even a monthly fee.

Ever heard the saying...don't look a gift horse in the mouth???

How about...don't bite the hand that feeds you??? I personally have spent many hours enjoying the FREE games that Greenfelt provides us. Since it is FREE...I have (at least in my mind) no right to complain...demand...threaten or even make snide remarks.

The back end server is overworked. If all the people that are so unhappy with this site would follow through with their threats and leave those of us who still enjoy this site and appreciate the effort that has been put in to it could have better access to the scoring function.

• I really enjoy this site and would be happy to donate or pay a monthly fee. Good luck to the folks who run it.

• How about everyone pay $10, or up to $20 each per year. As I understand, there are thousands of users and those fees would offset the expense problems David, et al, are having. If you want to bitch and moan, go elsewhere as you are serving no purpose. I completely agree with Grum, Q and hudsonbrennan. Thanks -- Radish

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...