Fortythieves - timer

Game: fortythieves

Game #: 960771141

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; rv:11.0) like Gecko

I load the game as part of my home page on my browser (IE11). However it starts counting the time from then. So if I come back to start the game later, my score shows hours rather than minutes.

Bry

Comments

• Why don't you hit pause as soon as it's loaded? Or just click on to a new game.
  • It doesn't really solve the problem. I have 3 other tabs open on the homepage which take my attention. I don't start playing as soon as I wake up! And I shouldn't have to rush to the page because an unwanted timer is running. Hence the reason I posted it as a bug.

B

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    How are you switching away? Green Felt has an autopause feature that should kick in when the page loses focus. Perhaps that's not working right in your browser. I'll see if I can see anything obvious.

In the meantime, a quick work-around is to click the "Replay" button right before you actually start playing. That'll start a new game up and reset the timer.
  • Tks...I guess I can live with it! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...