New game button not yielding new game (repeats previous game)

Not often but when happens new game button repeats same game several times in a row.

Comments

• When this happens to me, I refresh the page which gets me new games. You can also click the New Game button until you get one you haven't played. You can click on the High Scores box to see if you've already played that game.

• Seems like sage advice :* <3

• @Sage, it indeed helped. Thank you! By the way, folks, can you please recommend some new games you've enjoyed? I'm looking for something challenging with an interesting subject

• If you are talking about other sites, I love playing Triple Yukon Solitaire on both Panoidl and Politaire sites.

• Hi everyone! @Sage, it indeed helped. Thank you! By the way, folks, can you please recommend some new games you've enjoyed? I'm looking for something challenging with an interesting subject and many levels that are not getting overwhelming when passing them. An individual sent me this link https://partnersinfire.com/passion-fire-2/gaming/apps-that-pay-you-to-play-games/ and told that about the opportunity of playing and earning money. Have you heard about these games? I'm afraid of getting into a scam. I'd be grateful for your advice!

• Again-I play on Politaire and Panoidl. There are tons of games that are not on any other site. No one pays you to play and there is no registration on Politaire.

Re "play and be paid," I am very careful anywhere that asks for more information than a username and a password. But your mileage may vary.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...