Christmas Decorations instead of numbers on card faces

Game: klondike
Game #: 13039018
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/97.0.4692.71 Safari/537.36
Window: 1799x833
JS-Version: 2021-07-01_21:53:26_-0700_073f291b2e50363b317f3b2317168846c20d766a

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Will we not EVER be able to get the stupid Christmas decorations off of the cards? I have finally started looking at other game providers. I just can't stand playing with them this way - they're really distracting to me.

Comments

• No one else is posting the problem. It seems to be in your system rather than Greenfelt itself. I know you tried a bunch of different things. Did you clear your cache? It must be very frustrating.
    Did you respond to Jim or try twobee2's suggestion?

On Jan 2 Jim (Greenfelt Guy) said: I can’t stand actually playing with some of our holiday cards (Valentine’s Day is maybe the worst), so I feel your pain!

Still, I don’t have any idea what’s happening in your case. We haven’t touched this code a while. Have you tried reloading the page while pressing shift (Assuming you’re using Windows, press and hold Shift and Control and then press R)? Have you tried clearing your bowser’s cache? Have you checked the date on your computer? Could you post a screen shot so we can all laugh along with (or without) you? It also might actually help us see what’s going on.

This might be happening to others, but they don’t bother posting, so thanks for following up. Good luck

On Jan 5 twobee2 said: I had the same problem for several days after the holiday cards should have disappeared, and tried all the suggestions about how to get normal cards back; nothing worked. Finally tried the following: On the game page, click on "Deck Front" and click on the one you want (English or French). It worked instantly for me and I hope it solves the issue of the Christmas cards that won't leave for you.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited January 2022 99.76.46.40

Thanks @kat14, for posting it again. @twobee2's solution is easy and it works, if this ever happens again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...