My score board has been a mess for days now. long time player - thanks for yea mindless diversion :)

Game: freecell
Game #: 2021246025
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.164 Safari/537.36
Window: 2048x1041
JS-Version: 2021-07-01_21:53:26_-0700_073f291b2e50363b317f3b2317168846c20d766a

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• my scores are faster than the majority and other people with slower times have been posted above mine for days...

• Scores are determined by how many moves. You can win it really fast, but if you use more moves, others may be in front.

• you might find this useful information: scores can also be ranked by time

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited July 2021 99.76.46.40

If your scores are faster, but you used more moves-you will not be first the way my scoreboard is set up.

I played this game and beat people on moves, but not on time. I was still first (anonymously.) For a very brief moment...lol

• maybe a more complete way for people to view it is: The fastest time with the fewest moves will lead the scoreboard. what happened to me was I inadvertently clicked on the 'moves' column at the top of the scoreboard and suddenly found a 16 sec time was beat by two and three minute times ranking me 265th of 539 because i used more moves. I clicked on the 'time' column and suddenly was ranked number two. I guess I'm all about speed more than accuracy :)

• I'm totally bored by speed, so I work on moves. And since that's the default on my scoreboard, I'm blissfully happy.

• But on the bright side,@w3Monkey, you solved your scoreboard problem.

• true true self inflicted as it was. its true too that the pursuit of speed can become a tiresome set of tricks. maybe i'll explore the least moves path and see if its entertaining. thanks for jumping in :)

• Yw, @w3Monkey. I find "moves" to be very entertaining and very challenging. Have fun!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...