The cards don't stay down

Game: freecell
Game #: 1426813090
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.107 Safari/537.36 Edg/92.0.902.55
Window: 1519x722
JS-Version: 2021-07-01_21:53:26_-0700_073f291b2e50363b317f3b2317168846c20d766a

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• Try dramamine.

• @DeusExMachina I laughed out loud for the first time in weeks. Thank you.

• @DeusExMachina & @twobee2 I laughed so hard that my husband wanted to know what I was laughing at. When I told him, I thought he was going to fall off his chair laughing! :D

• gmaterregmaterre REGISTERED
    edited July 2021 172.56.40.139

Hilarious. But the problem still remains. It happens to me sometimes, too. You move a few cards, and whatever your next move, the cards go back to their previous pile. It's frustrating. Give bonbon17m a little love. We're the nice guys. Remember? But that was funny, DeusExMachina. :)

• DeusExMachinaDeusExMachina REGISTERED
    edited July 2021 73.66.191.142

Sounds like Undo might be getting called. On a desktop computer, the most likely way to do that inadvertently is to right-click (which I discovered just now by hovering the mouse pointer over the Undo button.)
    On iOS, the gesture for Undo is double-tapping with three fingers. But that doesn’t work with game-play on Green Felt. (It works when typing here on the forum, though.)

Worth noting that @bonbon17m’s bug report leaves more than a little to be desired, consisting of nothing more than the title, “The cards don't stay down.” That falls far short of “describ[ing] the problem in as much detail as possible” as instructed. Your comment gave me something to go on, @gmaterre, and of course we’re just guessing whether what you describe is the same as what @bonbon17m meant...

• AGE - I, having survived to this point, notice my hands don't always do what I intend, The middle finger on the right hand hovers over the right mouse button. I find if I've had a hard day, worked my hands "TOO MUCH" an affliction of the senior variety including arthritis and stiff joints - my right middle finger "DROOPS" and can cause havoc. Just saying. Play on

• Just so you know guys, I play on an Android phone so mouse clicks aren't a factor. But I never thought about my hand and the arthritis. I also get some nasty hand tremors. I stop playing when the tremors start, but the arthritis just may be the culprit. That may not be @bonbon17m's issue, but
    I think you've solved mine. Thanks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...