PERFECT GAME #376944267

Game: freecell
Game #: 376944267
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.124 Safari/537.36 Edg/91.0.864.70
Window: 1903x969
JS-Version: 2021-07-01_21:53:26_-0700_073f291b2e50363b317f3b2317168846c20d766a

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

No problem whatsoever. I played Game #376944267, putting all four Aces at the top, where they belong, and ALL of the other cards neatly stacked in rows, from top to bottom. NONE OF THE OTHER CARDS WERE EVER PLACED ON ANY OF THE ACES. THIS IS A FANTASTIC OUTCOME, AT LEAST FOR ME. PERHAPS OTHER PLAYERS HAVE ALREADY DONE THE SAME.
MY GAME ID IS "FLEAROY"

Comments

• No problem whatsoever. I played Game #376944267, putting all four Aces at the top, where they belong, and ALL of the other cards neatly stacked in rows, from top to bottom. NONE OF THE OTHER CARDS WERE EVER PLACED ON ANY OF THE ACES. THIS IS A FANTASTIC OUTCOME, AT LEAST FOR ME. PERHAPS OTHER PLAYERS HAVE ALREADY DONE THE SAME.
    MY GAME ID IS "FLEAROY"

• POSTING A PHOTO OF THE FINISHED GAME WOULD BE NICE, BUT AFTER SEVERAL EFFORTS, I HAVE CONCLUDED THAT ALTHOUGH THERE'S NO PROBLEM WITH THE GAME, THERE'S DEFINITELY A PROBLEM WITH THE WEBSITE BECAUSE POSTING A JPG PHOTO OF THE FINISHED GAME IS ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE. SORRY TO REPORT THAT. FREECELL IS FANTASTIC! THANK YOU!

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited July 2021 99.76.46.40

I believe for a game to be totally won-all cards ARE on top of the ace foundations. Maybe I am misunderstanding your comment. What was your score?

From The Rules:

Shuffle, then deal the 52 cards face up in 8 columns with each card visible but only the end card of each column fully exposed. Four columns will have 7 cards, the others only 6.
    Apart from the columns, there are four single card free cells and four suit piles (foundations). The objective is to get all the cards into the foundations.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Like that? I had to tweak some parameters to get the screenshot to upload.

• It is impressive, but how does it get scored?

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Just 4 until I did "auto-finish" :smile:

• I think I like the rules way...lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...