Stuck in the Game of the Day mode with HUGE cards way to big, how to revert to original

Game: freecell
Game #: 1984278965
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.15; rv:88.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/88.0
Window: 1401x1044
JS-Version: 2021-05-13_21:02:42_-0700_ab89ecad80e64015f7a291c6eb2f0986d3467710

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited May 2021 99.243.171.10

In the upper left hand corner, of any game screen, to the right of the Green Felt logo, you'll find Deck Size. Click on that and choose any size of cards you want.

To get out of "Game of The Day" mode, click on New Game, under the Green Felt logo, on any game screen.

• Hi @Sage since the recent upgrade there are two slightly different displays depending on the screen orientation. The advice you have for @Individual is for a landscape screen, common for players using a PC. I’ll post a screen shot for the landscape display

1/2 continues

• continued 2/2
    If @Individual has a portrait screen, common with mobile devices then the game screen display means that the player has to click on the drop down menu to find the deck size.
    Here’s the drop down menu symbol:

And from that drop down menu there is the deck size option:

• @fingsaint,
    Your examples were executed like a pro. I only have a mobile device, but have seen PC examples here before. You showing both I'm certain was quite helpful to those still seeking location of all the good stuff. For them, and because you're always helpful, I thank you. Luckily, I'm getting better at navigating the new site. (Thanks again @Jim & @David)

• Thanks @fingsaint for the excellent screen shots. I only play Green Felt on a PC so didn't realize that other devices had different screen layouts. I should play on my cell phone sometimes, then I can post my complaints and questions, too. :D

• Hi @terregma and @Sage no worries 🙂 happy to help

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...