What is all the anonymous players where did they all come from?

Game: klondike
Game #: 633181586

What would you like to see?

Comments

• they are into the 2 suit solitair by the dozens also! I think they are Chinese robots ,ai crap artist, probably into the messages also.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited May 2021 99.76.46.40

Anonymous players are simply the majority of players who have not registered. We have always been here-they just didn't then show our scores. And congratulations on making POST #15 on this subject.

Yours was at least semi-entertaining.

• @NobodysaysBOO Did you know that Japan is the leading manufacturer of robots? Why single out the Chinese? Could have been an American robot...Australian...British...or even a NobodysaidBoo robot.

Uncheck the option box at the bottom of the score box and you won't have to deal with those ai crap artists...not that I know what those are...but nevertheless...

Just think...when you beat one of those anonymous robots or an ai crap artist you can claim robot bragging rights.

AI is artificial intelligence. Computer science.

And once again, @Nan01 - perfect post.

• @barzonymous I am familiar with AI. Many years ago(back in the day when we coded in Cobol, RPG and assembly) I worked in an IT Dept. I have just never heard them referred to as crap artists.

I am just utterly amazed at all of conspiracy theories about "anonymous". They make it sound as if we have been invaded by robots or some evil spirit that is out to strip us of scores.

I rarely post in the forums but this amazes me how upset some people are over "anonymous". Reminds me of the insanity of our elections.

Thank you...I have been thinking the exact same thing. Any reference to Chinese robots is pretty damn telling.

I had never heard AI artists referred to as crap, either. They win awards.

And again, thank you for your sanity...lol

It's pretty funny that the sudden appearance of anonymous players (who have always been there) came as a result of a poster saying he missed seeing "anonymous players."

• Because it's Anonymous. You know...

• I think most anonymous players, like myself, are registered but simply do not sign in for whatever reason. Was concerned that not signing in would some how effect Greenfelt administration but, since Jim & Dave have given us a category I guess it's OK. Am enjoying the conversation and banter about being anonymous.

• Registered on the forum, but logged out to play-at least that's what I do.

• You do what most players are doing.

• You mean I'm not a "bot." Damn.

• Back when I was in witness protection I used to log in as anonymous.

• I always figured that some players would log out to practice a new game, then log back in to get their highest "first time" score.

4s???? Really???

• I think most anonymous players are people who, for a multitude of reasons, do not log in to play. It's not required and more people do it than don't.

• Wow!!! Somebody remembers RPG!!!! What fun. Loved that English-like language. I moved to Cobol after RPG. Started with Databus.

• Do a lot of us IT types (now retired, in my case) gravitate to GreenFelt? Or we just post more than others? Or David and Jim inspire us to discuss the inner workings of this site?

• When I play on my laptop at home, I am Lissie_Love. When I play Greenfelt - on my phone - on my way back from work - on the subway, I play as anonymous, because I just never signed in on my phone. All of the people that are obsessed with conspiracies, should try to be kind, and loving, and give their ear, and listen, and they will discover that most humans do not have much time for oll this "boting" and "conspiring," because they are busy enough trying to survive, and pay bills, and cook, and take care of their families, and hopefully get some good sleep, so they can do it again tomorrow. Start showing love, start giving an ear, start paying attention, and stop projecting all YOUR doubt and obsessions on others. If you give love, with no conditions and no expectations, you will get it back in return tenfold. BTW, the rest of our time is spent decompressing here on GreenFelt, because it allows us to be present in the NOW, and take our minds off all the bullshit. Give some love to the anonymi - they could be your neighbors.

• Amen.

• Well said, @Lissie_Love.

• Winston Churchill: we make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. Right on @Lissie_Love

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...