Lowest Score

Game: freecell
Game #: 760989382

What would you like to see?

I would like to see a line which indicates the lowest score attained, regardless of time.

Comments

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited May 2021 119.18.2.79

Hi @dorsalfin do you mean at that point in time when you finish a game? Because it will probably change in time. For Freecell, the lowest score will potentially always be one point. The individual games are forever open to be played at anytime in the future so the scores are never final.

• When the results of the game you have just played are displayed, I would like a line to show the player who took the least number of moves to successfully complete the game. Ideally that would be updated when it was improved upon..

• On the scoreboard, if you click the column "Moves", it displays the scores by moves -- top one being the fewest moves. Is that what you're looking for?

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited May 2021 119.18.2.79

@dorsalfin oh, I see want you mean. I thought you meant who scored the lowest number of points rather than who had the highest score with the least number of moves. If that’s the case then yes, the advice from @kat14 should give you a solution.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...