two many kings. I just discovered thatthee are tw kings of spades in the deck I am playing.

Game: klondike
Game #: 96089297
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.0.3 Safari/605.1.15
JS-Version: 2021-02-20_21:13:27_fa48dfe68991328f54ee79dd4d157c2f6111194f

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• outrageous for someone who is supposed to be one of the best providers on the internet

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

While we do take pride in being one of the best providers on the internet, we've been unable to reproduce this bug. Any info you could give us would be helpful (where do the 2 kings appear?). A screenshot would be super helpful as well. This may sound like a weird question but, did the 2nd king act like a king? Were you able to stack a red queen on it?

• On checking it up my first thought was that it was an April Fool's Day joke. But the date is somewhat early...

• @JRogerV
    Try not to be so critical of this site. This site is free and we should be thankful that it is
    David & Jim do their best at providing this site and they certainly answer any question quickly and politely

• @cdmusic
    As I have stated before - no good deed goes unpunished.

• I just played it. I won it. There were no extra "kings" anywhere. I only saw one king of spades.

• Ditto barzonymous and I also won with nothing abnormal about it other than the fact that I came in at #3. Now that deserves a pat on the back which I just gave myself!!!!!

• Cyber back patting you.

• As Elvis would say "thank ya, thank ya very much.....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...