backwards and forwards.

Game: golf
Game #: 786198034
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_3) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.75 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2020-09-18_15:09:11_-0700_19db11c83b7fe9a8d30c1b564599cc7cdea7f87c

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

While playing Golf the cards start to go in reverse then stops and starts to go forward again, this seems to happen to me on a regular basis which spoils the game.
I,m using an apple imac 2011 27" using OS High Sierra,has any one else had this bug.

Comments

• You are probably inadvertently activating the automatic finish and undo. If you click on the background instead of directly on a card, the game will automatically make all possible moves for you (for the speed-freaks.) I believe command-z activates the undo.

• Thank you for coming back to get the answer. Hope that's the solution. It is very easy to do when you're playing.
    Good luck.

Great name!

• Using the touch pad the left click is forward, the right click is undo. I often have an issue with it if I am not careful because the touch pad really doesn't show you where left ends and right begins.

• No this is not resolved it still is making the game virtually unplayable Ive been very careful when playing but it still has a mind of its own midway through the game!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...