to take nancy duster off the scor borad

Game: klondike
Game #: 1723403467

What would you like to see?

Comments

• You're not in the top ten for that game number, so you are off the score board. Or do you want to change your user name?

• like to change my player name

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited October 2020 99.76.46.40

@Sage, she means her user name. She still has not changed it.

Want to give the directions again... I do not have your patience. You make Job look impatient. I am in awe.

• Maybe Jim & Dave should add a big flashing “Change Username” button in the middle of every screen. Or every time you load a new game, a prompt could pop up asking if you want to change it.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited October 2020 99.76.46.40

See, then someone will complain that it's distracting and can they have a timer on it. ;)

It literally took me 16 seconds to change my user name.

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited October 2020 99.243.171.10

@DeusExMachina then there would need to be a half dozen flashing buttons, to cover everything that's repeatedly complained about. Of course, then there'd be complaints that the flashing buttons are annoying, on the wrong places on the screen, et cetera.

@barzonymous I'll give it a try..... I have my standard complaint replies saved, so I just copy and paste. I do sigh a lot.

• @cobbie Click on your user name, in the top right corner of any game page. Then click Account Settings. Put your password in the first box, the name you want in the second box, and click the Change Username button.

Or click on this link: >>> https://greenfelt.net/account <<<

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...