how does the leaderboard work

Hi,
first I want to say, that this is a really great site and I am having a very good time!
But I have not yet figured out how the leader board works. i placed first of the week in 3 categories, but I am still behind another player who only placed second in one category. Is this a bug ?

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

The leader board gives you points for each time you placed in the high score table:

• 8 points for first place
    • 6 points for second place
    • 4 points for third place
    • 3 points for fourth place
    • 2 points for fifth place
    • 1 points for sixth place

Players of the day/week are the players with the highest points for that time period. The game breakdowns are similar but (obviously) only give points for those specific games. Right this second I only see you in 2nd place in the latest Sea Have Towers game of the day. It looks correct to me. Keep in mind the leader board can be quite different if you reload the page since people are constantly playing the games.

Also note that you can go play any of the older games of the day and try to get high scores, so even if you miss a day you can always play it later.

• Thank you for answering. :)

• Hi graeme.....missed you lately on Klondike game, but today you're coming in at #1 on the top ten score board again. Good to see you back where you belong......binky

• Hello binky3.Playing mostly 40 thieves lately.Still keep my hand in on Klondike.Still my favourite game.Hope everything is well with you and you'r family.Play on and enjoy.Best wishes to all my solitaire friends.Enjoying a nice cup of strong black tea to invigorate the brain cells.Bye all!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...