My game has totally slowed down or stopped due to a pop-up add from Whataburger - can you stop thi

Game: klondike
Game #: 2013995012
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.131 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2019-04-07_15:46:35_-0700_fd8dc0008ec81e4e5b7ec0e262803a256e5df53b

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited May 2019 99.243.152.69

There are no pop-ups, advertisements, or spam coming from this site. You've got a virus or something on your computer that's causing that. Perhaps the more technically knowledgeable, here, can give you advice on what to do about this...

P.S. It's not advisable to have an e-mail address as your user name. Everyone can see it and it leaves your in-box vulnerable to all kinds of spam, et cetera. To change your user name to something else, click on your user name in the upper right hand corner of the page, then click on Account Settings.

• I will take 2 order of fries and a large Dr.Pepper with that whataburger, Sage is correct there are no ads at all on this site, and is also correct in regards to using an e-mail address on this site for the purpose of your security reasons, and sage has instructed you how to correct the issue in changing your username for this site.

• swershay, I have Ad Blocker Ultimate / Ad Blocker Plus / Ad Blocker installed on my computer. They stop ALL ads including pop-ups. I downloaded them from the Mozilla Firefox site, but, you can also do a search for the site and download from there. This is a truly WONDERFUL site and lots of fun with some of the nicest people I have found on the net. Enjoy your time here :).

• I use Google Chrome and searched for it and enclosing URL for Ad Blocker so it will carry you to that site for download, Good Luck enjoy the games, click on below for the ad blocker.
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/

• @swershay..Yes it does work, as I also use Chrome and was getting ready to let you know about the AD blocker and thanks to Jade & riverrat55 for letting you know how to get rid of the ads & pop ups... its really great not having to deal with the interference of the ads & pop-ups and of course this site that doesn't have the ads etc... hope you'll be able to get that taken care so you may enjoy the games like we all do.... and good idea that was mentioned to not use your email addy. Have fun ...

• @swershay I hope you're now able to play any of the games without the ads or pop-ups... I did fail to also mention that there's also another way you can avoid them.. A very good friend of mine mentioned that he clicks on the 3 little dots lined up on your screen in the far right corner, arrow down to settings and you can get additional help there..
    enjoy !!!!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...