I have had this problem TOO MANY TIMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cards are too sensitive! I want to move one card, and two move, or more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It REALLY SCREWS ME UP, BECAUSE I HAVE TO STOP, AND THINK OF WHAT JUST HAPPENED, AND TRY TO THINK OF HOW I'M GIOING TO DEAL WITH THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY TIMING GET'S ALL MESSED UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• @StephieGod'sChild Don't know which game you are playing, but it happens to me when I'm playing Solitaire, and have learned from others that if you have the cursor near the deck of cards or on it, and the next card is playable it will go to its destination. I just hit the UNDO button and it puts the cards back into the deck or playing field. as I am wanting to place the card myself, and not let it automatically do it. As the purpose of the games is to play them yourself and just remember not to have the cursor near the next playing card. I don't think it matters whether you use a mouse or not, as I don't use a mouse, don't own one and don't want one. Hope this helps to ease your frustration. Relax and enjoy playing the games.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...