bug in spider

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited September 2010 in Bug Reports
Game: spider
Game #: 4973114
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.10) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Please describe the problem in detail:

The game started normally. Then, at times, it would not let me move cards around. For instance, once it would not let me put a 10 of diamonds onto a jack of diamonds.

Also, at times, the cards would just jump all over the screen. I had a stack of cards that ended up in the upper left hand corner. I have a screen shot that I could send you if I could send an attachment along with this message.

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    ljbakk wrote:
    The game started normally. Then, at times, it would not let me move cards around. For instance, once it would not let me put a 10 of diamonds onto a jack of diamonds.

Also, at times, the cards would just jump all over the screen. I had a stack of cards that ended up in the upper left hand corner. I have a screen shot that I could send you if I could send an attachment along with this message.
    Wow! Something doesn't sound right. We'll see if we can find and fix that. I would like to see a screen shot if you have one. If you create an account on the forum it will let you upload attachments. If you don't want to create an account you could use imgur to upload and the paste a link here.

-David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...