Hopeless Singletons Don't Disappear

I'm just starting to learn Hopeless. I read that singletons should disappear with a click. That's not happening. Is there a way to update the game? Or some kind of fix?
Thanks.

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited December 2018 10.0.0.10

Nope, that's how it is supposed to work. IE, clearing the board is hopeless :wink:, the best you can do is get a good score…

• pearblossom, Hopeless is one of my favorite games. It's never cleared just one square; has to be two or more. I concentrate on the color that's the least predominant and clear that color; then the next and so on. My scores seem to be the highest when I play at Level 3 - easy. Think I read in one of these forums the game is "weighted" to the 3 color scheme and higher scores are possible. Enjoy :smiley:!

• Dear Green Felt Guy and Jade 1953,
    Thank you so much.
    I just cleared a board!
    Cheers, pearblossom

• pearlblossom...I sent you a message on your activity page but I guess I'll repeat it here...if the object is high scores, it's best to create as big a block of a single color as possible. Whereas a 2pc block is worth 12 pts...a 3pc block is worth 27pts...but a 4pc block is worth 48pts and so on.
    Have fun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...