Give Greenfelt Guys some patient consideration and downright praise, instead of criticism!

Please be patient. You can still play the games at least. The Greenfelt guys, as you call them, spend a lot of their own personal time and money working to keep this FREE and CLEAN website up and running. Wasn't it just about a year ago that they had to buy and build a larger server to accommodate all the information that flows to them from so many computers and phones across the country? They are a blessing to those that love to problem-solve these games. Let's all give them some more love, and support, and appreciation! Thank you so very much, Greenfelt Guys!!!!!! We love you. (Reposted from June 2 by Lissie Love.)

Comments

• Well said Lissie_Love!

Also, this site is used by people around the world. Jim and David, aka Greenfelt Guys, are in Canada. I am from USA. I have seen folks from other countries also. Jim and David do a great job!

Also, remember these 2 men have full time jobs. They cannot just stay with the drives of the system 24/7 to get them fixed. They know what they're doing. Some times they just have to make decisions as to what is the best course, like last year and the new drive.

Let them do what they do best and let's all support them instead of complaining!

• O yes, now I remember the tribute to the Maple Leaf and "O Canada' appreciation day. Wish I could spend more time in that gorgeous country north of that 49th degeee parellel. Especially those northwestern Rockies. I may not have much, but I have wonder-filled memories of Canada, and its well-appreciated and well-taken care of lands and towns,and its kind and embracing people, and its unique point of view. I have entered in from Maine, and upstate New York, and even walked over a back trail from New Hampshire into some private hunting grounds,(although I do not hunt, just like to walk) without going through a entry point, but someday I hope to make it to those amazing mountains in the West of Canada. Of course, it would be Canadians who would give us such a free and fair and socially-just website. Again, thank you, Greenfelt Guys!

• I agree with Lissie, Special love and thanks to Jim and David for their dedication and drive to keep us in a beautiful sight, Nice to meet you from the old river rat from West Tennessee, Again to Springrain, for our backbone of our long time players ,have always loved watching messages of support and guidance to everyone here in our happy family, and in regards to last remark about supporting Jim and David, they are our straw, support not complaining, Thanks you both and especially mine to Jim and David for this beautiful site,

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Jim and David, aka Greenfelt Guys, are in Canada.

Nope! :smiley: Southern California. We did the maple leaf thing because we have a lot of users in Canada. As an aside, we'd love to do more countries but it's hard to know what the big national/patriotic holidays are in other places. If you want your country represented, let us know when your most appropriate national holiday is.

• Is Tennessee another country seems like it, Thanks David ,Jim~

• Agree; Jim and David do a fantastic job and deserve kudos for their diligence and generosity. :smiley:

• Just saw this and wanted to say thanks to Jim and David and anyone else on the team... appreciate the great site and all you all do!

• Jim and David have had to do a lot throughout these past few days to transfer the data into a larger server, presumably a 64-bit system, and they never thought Greenfelt was going to become a popular solitaire site like it has now. It's even worse because every day people keep complaining in Bug Reports like "High scores aren't loading!!!" and don't even take the time to find out the story behind it...

That said, thanks to Jim and David, as well as all other members of the team, for running such an amazing solitaire site and keeping the public up-to-date on anything new!

• Jim and David deserve praise from anyone who has used the web site. So we miss a few scores; I am still playing forty thieves 4 or 5 times a day. And my wins get emailed to my cohorts who play.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...