high score table doesn't come up properly

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited November 2009 in Bug Reports
It appears that the high score table tries to come up too quickly and my last stack of cards gets left floating on my mouse (in spider solitaire). I have learnt that if I do ctrl z I can at least get the game to complete itself but I don't get to see the high scores, This is the first time I have seen the error message below:

hope that helps,
Heather

[embarrassing error message snipped]

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    hls wrote:
    It appears that the high score table tries to come up too quickly and my last stack of cards gets left floating on my mouse (in spider solitaire). I have learnt that if I do ctrl z I can at least get the game to complete itself but I don't get to see the high scores, This is the first time I have seen the error message below:
    Hi Heather,

Thanks for pasting that error--it helped. The underlying problem, however, is the floating cards problem. People have reported this, particularly with spider but we've never been able to track down what is going on or get it to happen on our computers. Does the sticky cards thing happen to you often? If so, try single clicking the king instead of dragging it to the foundations and see if makes the problem not happen (it won't fix it--once it has happened there's no good way to extricate the sticky cards).

-David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...