Make it a new game each time

I can tell these players are repeating the same game over and over to get the quickest times. I think it would be nice to have a category where each game is a brand new game.
virtually impossible to play a brand new game in 34 seconds.

Comments

• I can tell these players are repeating the same game over and over to get the quickest times. I think it would be nice to have a category where each game is a brand new game.
    virtually impossible to play a brand new game in 34 seconds.

joni_82

• When you get the high scores up, you can select “show first score”, so you get a better idea.

• I sometimes like to replay a game because I messed it up the first time through and couldn't finish it. We all play for our own reasons or to achieve our own goals, so if people want to replay to improve their time, I say let them. Personally I just can't stand to not finish a game and would hate to have the replay feature removed for that reason alone.

• I dont like the pressure if having to be completely right the first time through. I want to problem solve the game. Also, the first time a particular score is achieved, that is the time that stands. Completing a game faster will not overwrite the original time.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...