Still can't open games.

anyone else who can't open the games?

Comments

• @kathy2164 ... I play solitaire turn 3 all the time and the game opens, but the cards sure do have fun dealing by themselves. and I agree with the rest, in that the cards will go back or to the undo key. I do NOT have a mouse, do Not have the cursor on the green part, or do Not have my hands near any part of the keyboard until I start to play the next move. Somehow the game does enjoy playing by itself... I go get a cup of coffee and coming back I find that the game has played and finished all by itself..LOL JK. Have fun and enjoy the games when you can, as there are many from all over the world that play these great games and possibly slowing the process making the same moves we are doing at the same moment?. I've played these games for years and also am computer literate . good luck..

• I don't know what else to tell you beyond restarting the computer. You might power it down all the way, wait the, silly but always recommended, 30 seconds and then try again. Or, check that you haven't blocked pop ups.

• @Fireweed @kathy2164 ... Yes and thanks to Fireweed it does help to re-boot (power it down) I apologize and didn't offer any help to the problem.. and hope by now that you're able to play.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...