unsolvable freecell

gane number 2068431502

Comments

• let me rephrase that...this is a hard game that if anyone can provide assistance (other than to say they can do it in 2 moves and 0:03) I would greatly appreciate it.

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited June 2020 119.18.1.214

Clickable link to Game #: 2068431502
    Hi @happycat1691 it certainly looks as though it’s a tough one to solve given the times taken by those who’ve succeeded.

• yep..I've stopped and started several times. always end up about the same place...stuck

• Pffft! I’ve just spent 20 minutes going nowhere with it. I’ll have to come back to it another time and try again.

• maybe an expert will come along and give a hint...this is the first one I have not been able to solve in over a year..

• Looks like a number of people have solved the mystery. Not sure why I tried it. Just wasted 10 minutes of my life playing around with it.

• Yes, can i also have a hint please as I have spent way too much time on it!

• omg .. thank goodness - cracked it .. but don't ask me how! i can get back to work now!

• I wish I could share a tip. This one took me a long time to crack. When @jezzbelle asked for a pointer, I couldn’t recall the key, so I tried to solve it again. Gave up after at least another hour and a half.
    I’d swear my breakthrough came on the left side of the board, for the little that’s worth. It’s pretty easy to work down through Stacks #2 & 3, and then #5 plays quickly. But that path dead ends. So I suspect I broke through with Stack #1 or 4.

• Well, I managed to hack my way through it again. I can't think of a clever way to fold my solution into a tip. Best I can do is to suggest you weave your opening gambit from Stacks 2, 3, and 5, with a pinch of Stack 8.
    Here's a video of how I got started:

• HA!! Thank you, I got it. your start was the perfect kick I needed. thank you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...