Where Was I In The Last Century

Lived in Texas, Illinois, West Virginia, back to Illinois, Kansas, Oklahoma, Virginia.
Traveled to all but 5 or 6 states. Added those in this century.
Mexico, Germany, Spain, France, & Italy

Comments

• Colorado, Illinois, Colorado, Alaska, England, Colorado, Alaska, Honduras, Alaska, Ecuador, Alaska, Georgia. whew
    That's just the places I actually lived. I've visited a whole bunch more and hit all the continents except Australia. I'll get it one of these days. Managed Antarctica just before the virus hit.

• England, Canada all Provinces except Newfoundland, Scotland, Ireland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria, Italy, Greece , Spain, Morocco, Mexico, Belize ,Costa Rica, Alaska, all the Western states, Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Missouri, Michigan , Illinois, New York, Vermont, North Dakota, Rarotonga , Cook Islands, Hawaii .

• ooooops forgot Minnesota

• jabbajabba REGISTERED
    edited June 2020 101.162.129.36

I feel positively boring, Queensland, NSW, Western Australia and Victoria in Australia, Norfolk Island, Vanuatu, Mauritius and Canada - Ontario, BC and Yukon and South Korea

• Um, New England. Illinois. New England. One week in Colorado and one week in London. New England. It's quiet. And in case you get bored or complacent, the weather changes every 10 minutes.

• Living in Spain. Traveled for many countries in Europe and also went to USA several times.

• Jabba, you have the one I need! Vanatu sounds pretty exotic to me. We seem to have some very well traveled folks on this site.

• Fireweed - Not that exotic, but beautiful people living a mostly basic lifestyle and so happy. It is a lovely place if you can look past what we would call poverty. The best parts are the rural areas and of course the ocean, not to mention the fabulous local food.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...