Game Choice

Game: freecell
Game #: 2003878745

What would you like to see?

I would like to be able to chose a game by number. I usually like to play a game til I solve it, but sometimes real life calls me away. If I could come back and start with that game again, I could keep trying it until I got it. They are, I believe, ALL solvable. Freecell is my favorite because of that. One could also note the number and challenge a friend to solve it as well.
I would also like to be able to keep track of how many in a row I can solve, it would have to be with only ONE back move (I sometimes make mouse errors) in a row, but with as many restart the same game, as one wishes. Go on to another game, streak ends. With my choose game feature, this would allow for very long streaks.
Great games, they are all about the game, not the fancy graphics, I see too much of that.
Thanks fore your attention. PR
prsings@yahoo.com

Comments

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited March 2020 119.18.2.31

Hi @prsings@yahoo.com you can chose a game number by typing in whatever number you want in the Game# section (top right above the cards). But be warned when you get to Game #: 752157795 because the consensus is that it’s not solvable.

Good luck!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...