Merry Christmas

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
I hope I am not offending any religious affiliations you may have, but it is Christmas today in Australia. Hope you all have a lovely day free from bug reports.

Jabba

Comments

• jabba wrote:
    I hope I am not offending any religious affiliations you may have, but it is Christmas today in Australia. Hope you all have a lovely day free from bug reports.

Jabba

Thank You, Jabba. Same to You and to all the other unknown teammates, who care every day for exciting games.

And, last but not least to the lords of the green-cards: Jim and David.

Pirx
  • Pirx - was yours a white christmas? I would love to have a change from our heat at this time of the year.
  • Merry Christmas to everyone. If you would like a change from the heat, please come change places with me. I live in Canada - enough snow for everyone. I would love the heat!
  • I guess when we have the same thing every year we want a change. Canada is so beautiful, I am hoping to travel there someday. I am at least lucky enough to live very close to a quiet beach so the heat isn't as bad as in other areas of Australia.
  • Oh yes, we had a white Christmas with about 25 cm snow.
    I live in a beautiful little German town (Bamberg), and it´s
    not too cold. I like it.
  • We had a beautiful White Christmas here in Ireland, a rarity! Happy Christmas to you all!
    NRG

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...