New games get boring when not able to win. What's up with that!

Game: spider1
Game #: 875372338

What would you like to see?

Comments

• Games as they were, challenging but still able to win. I have been playing spider solitaire for sometime and found it challenging but also able to win...sometimes needed to replay three times but could finally complete the game. Recently this is not the case hence find myself looking elsewhere and yet I don't want to. I like your board, the choices, everything except this recent challenge is one thing, but come on, it is after all, a game. thanks.

• I think that game is winnable because I won it-along with quite a few other people. Sometimes, you just have to figure out the trick. Try again.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Can confirm the game you came from is beatable. People often complain of the game getting harder, but we choose the shuffles randomly. It should be the same as if you shuffled the cards yourself—sometimes you get easy games, sometimes you get hard games. I often check the high scores if I feel like the game is unwinnable. If you see someone else has won, then there's a way somehow!

• I just played this game and beat it on first try. How is this hard?

• I just tried this game out of curiosity and came first. This never happens to me. I even beat Sage! ( This is meant as a compliment. I really admire your scores.) I only play for fun but it's nice to occasionally be first in something. I have to admit it was basically down to some random clicking. Thank you for this site.

• Thank you, @Kat59! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...