my actual standing on any single game

Game: freecell
Game #: 331451222

What would you like to see?

I feel that when I get a posting of, say 87 out of 2549, I am not getting a true picture. I feel that this is due to the fact that joe shmo who is number 1, tried 950 times before he got it right. And everyone of his attempts is reflected in the total. Even my 89 tries are part the total picture. HOW MANY PLAYERS ARE THERE for any one game? Example: the real standing might be: 87 out of a total of 87 players, not 2549.(Exaggeration is evident here). Show me my final fastest time against everyone else SINGLE fastest time. Am I making myself clear? Sometimes I ramble on and even I don't understand me.

Thanx for listening.

Comments

• DeusExMachinaDeusExMachina REGISTERED
    edited August 2019 192.150.10.205

My understanding is that if an individual plays the same game multiple times, each attempt is added to the “out of.” But the only cases in which an individual is counted multiple times in the ranking value is if (a) s/he recorded her or his fastest time or fewest moves count multiple times, or (b) the individual logged in as more than one user.
    So if only you and I played a game, you recorded the fastest time on a game at 20 seconds, achieving that score only once, but booked 99 other scores faster than my time of 60 seconds on my one and only play, then the ranking I’d see would show me in second place out of 101.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...