moving cards

URL: /
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.100 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2019-04-07_15:46:35_-0700_fd8dc0008ec81e4e5b7ec0e262803a256e5df53b

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

What is going on? When I am playing the game the cards are being moved and played on their own. Also the deck is skipping cards when I try to draw a card for my next play. There doesn't seem to be any way to stop this and the moves are not always what I would have moved. Don't know if this is a bug or not, but I absolutely DO NOT like it.

Comments

• What is going on? When I am playing the game the cards are being moved and played on their own. Also the deck is skipping cards when I try to draw a card from the deck for my next play. There doesn't seem to be any way to stop this and the moves are not always what I would have moved. Don't know if this is a bug or not, but I absolutely DO NOT like it.

• The game, itself, is not making automatic moves. You are inadvertently clicking either the left or right mouse button, which is causing them. If you click anywhere on the screen any cards that can move will do so. If the cards are moving back, to their previous positions, it's because... "You might be accidentally clicking the right mouse button—that executes the “undo” function." -David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...