Hopeless

What is the strategy behind this game? Please give me a clue....anybody?

Comments

• @Toypeach1022 Hopeless is a fun game but its a challenge to clear the board... there are instructions that are posted with every game on this site. I play Hopeless and have cleared it one time after a million tries.. its being able to connect blocks that are the same color and I find that I can connect more of them by starting at the bottom right of the screen. it does take a lot of patience and strategy.. and can be fun as well, so enjoy the game...

• Thanks for that. I've been trying different methods since I started. I thought there might be a trick to it. Love this web site. Have a great Memorial Weekend!

• @Toypeach1022 You are most welcome, and I am glad that you're able to at least have a little bit of a clue on how to conquer it.. LOL... You'll notice when you get the two alike colors and click on them, they will drop down and eventually the blocks will scoot over to the left side of the screen as you eliminate the blocks, and when there are no more plays, a pop-up will come up letting you know. also on the top of the game screen you'll see what your score is.. I also play solitaire turn3 and that is also challenging. Thank you and you also have a great safe weekend....

• Toypeach1022 HI! I LOVE Hopeless - it keeps my ole brain sharp :wink: According to one of the posts from the developers a while back, the "easy" setting is "weighted" to give more points. That's a 3 color scheme. I choose the most dominant color and get rid of the other two until I get to that dominant color for a win. Doesn't happen all that often, but, it IS great fun. ENJOY :smile: !

• JackofHeartsJackofHearts REGISTERED
    edited May 2019 73.22.239.50

Hi ToyPeach, Jade is right. The 3 color scheme yields the highest scores. Look for the predominant color and try to link it together by removing other colors until you have as big of a single piece as possible, then click on it to remove it. Do the same thing for the next most dominant color that is left. The highest scores sometimes are attained without clearing the board.
    The bigger the piece the more points it is worth when you remove it from the board. .

• To each his own.....

• you folks are terrific. Enjoyed all the sage advice. Thanks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...