slow movement

Game: klondike
Game #: 601637725
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.14; rv:66.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/66.0
JS-Version: 2019-04-07_15:46:35_-0700_fd8dc0008ec81e4e5b7ec0e262803a256e5df53b

The pace is two slow

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• Hello les, as a newcomer it took me some time to learn the speed of the games I started out with , when have played on other games sites , I can say being here there is more benefits here that you don't have to deal with advertisements and stoppages, and many players to offer support and advice if you need, I can offer you as tho I actually learned Klondike by playing game number you wrote in your post on forum and first time I have played this game, and there are many games if you click on game # , clear it and type in any number you want which offers game numbers from 1-9999999999 so you have many games to try there is also Klondike 3 Turn on same game screen , and on game screen in upper left click on FAQ , and scroll down to number# 12 on blog under solitaire game you will see a listing for Klondike-No Foundations ,as I see you like Klondike so you have 3 versions of this game , your pace will pick up as you play more , it does for everyone, Play on , have fun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...