Can't access solitaire games on my Dell laptop

Game: klondike
Game #: 1420837340
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; Trident/7.0; .NET4.0E; .NET4.0C; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; rv:11.0) like Gecko
JS-Version: 2019-03-31_18:36:01_-0700_cee6eb42128d43863520c4959a08172d

<!-- I can't access the greenfelt solitaire games. The greenfelt screen comes up but no cards are shown. is this a greenfelt problem or a problem in my computer?

Comments

• @ttishot i play solitaire klondike turn 3 often, I had been playing earlier & stopped for a while, upon my return I noticed the link to Klondike solitaire was missing at the top right of my screen.. I clicked on the little arrows located on the top right of the screen and there is a list of categories to choose from. There you'll find Klondike Solitaire Green Felt. click on that & it takes you right to the playing screen. Or you can also google https://greenfelt.net//klondike3 which will give you the playing screen. To get to klondike turn 3 (instead of one card, it turns 3 which is a little harder) and I do hope that with this information you will be able to get access to the games. once I get my playing screen, if you prefer other games, on the top left of your screen (menu) you'll click on the button Games and arrow down to klondike or what ever game you play. hope this has been helpful. I don't know why the title has disappeared on the top right where it normally is located. perhaps @Jim or @David will make the corrections. (thank you )
    Have fun playing and enjoy...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...