Addiction Solitaire Training for Novices?

Game: addiction
Game #: 1253932899

I've been a solitaire player since I started playing Klondike fifty years ago. I've mastered several different solitaire games (Spider, Pyramid, Three Peaks, Free Cell. However, I'm having a difficult time mastering Addiction Solitaire because of both the time constraints and sorting limits. I'm hoping you'll consider making the following features optional:
1) Time each game, but don't let it time out because it takes time to strategize moves, especially for the newby. Maybe a "switch" button that allows us to play non-competively if we want to select additional time?

2) Allow more than three sorts. It would be great to allow players to pick the number of sorts before they begin so we can gradually improve our game until we're ready for only three!

These are some suggested features/selections for the game that I would love and I believe others who are starting out would also appreciate! Also, please know I'm VERY pleased with the size of the cards and the "undo" button. I am hoping you'll consider some features that would improve my confidence and proficiency before competing.

Thank you,
Echo 3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...