CHANGING MY DECK COLORS = HOW DO I CHANGE MY DECK COLOR = TO BRIGHT

Game: klondike
Game #: 323173062

THE ABOVE = ( changing deck color = to bright ))

how / where can I find / get an ( icon )) for my lap-top = for quick pull ????? )))
been playing for years >>>> BUT LOST MY ICON = SOME -HOW //

CAN YOU HELP ME with the** ICON ** and ****color **** ??? THANKS for YOUR HELP !!

" T J. TIM J. BUCKLEY
Tbuc9999@aol.com

Comments

• THE ABOVE = ( changing deck color = to bright ))

how / where can I find / get an ( icon )) for my lap-top = for quick pull ????? )))
    been playing for years >>>> BUT LOST MY ICON = SOME -HOW //

CAN YOU HELP ME with the** ICON ** and ****color **** ??? THANKS for YOUR HELP !!

" T J. TIM J. BUCKLEY
    Tbuc9999@aol.com
    sorry = 1st time trying to use the program / text )) = different appearance ))

• I just looked at klondike game screen , if you look on screen in upper left you will see Deck, click on that feature and it will give you a choice for your choosing , click on the one you want and it will change the cards for you. Hopefully more technically advanced players can help you with the icon , cause I book marked greenfelt in search engine by clicking on star, as I use Google Chrome , it will appear on the bar, or go to bookmarks which you will find by clicking on 3 horizontal slashes in up right, an icon will appear in list and I drag it to the bar, not sure which search engine you use, hopefully this helps , or some others may have other ways to do it. Good Luck , Play On, have fun,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...