Saving Games

Game: freecell
Game #: 806589906

What would you like to see?

Be nice to be able to save incomplete games.

Comments

• There is, absolutely, but it is ancient technology. Obtain or locate a writing instrument and paper. Look at the row of buttons at the top of the card stacks. You'll see a yellow number at the right hand side. Write down the number of that game you wish to play again. The next time you wish to play this game, go to that game page and click on the yellow number. It will turn into a white box. Erase the number in that box, enter the number of the game you wish to play, and click enter. Your game will back on your screen.

• you can also hit replay on game screen after game is finished to keep playing that particular game number , rain and snow heading East crossing Tennessee River, was 36 and snowing, headed to Carolina's.

• @Gerald64 did you mean rain & snow were crossing the Tennessee, or you were? :)

• I think what 'loozer' would like is a way to stop playing a game, go back to it the next day and be able to continue where they left off.....not start over the same game. I also would like this especially for games like Spider that can take awhile to complete and can be devilishly hard to reproduce a given path that seems promising, but its bedtime so I don't want to keep playing....

• Yep, press pause and minimise screen. DON'T shut down computer at any point, then come back when you are ready. You can always open another search engine page if you want to do other computer stuff while game is minimised. This was a method I use when Greenfelt guys are doing repairs etc and the game won't save - I just come back later and have another crack at pressing card icon.

• I sometimes play on three different computers, two of which are shut down most of the time, so that wouldn't work for me.

• I just leave stickies up on my desktop. You can just copy and paste the game number to a note and go back and play it again. image

307 x 196 - 6K
  • Woah, modern technology! ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...