what is up with the colors of the suits/

Game: klondike
Game #: 946392183

What would you like to see?

Comments

• I'm seeing red and pink suits, not red and black. Today for the first time since I started playing...

• They are for Valentines Day! click on box marked “normal cards” to get back to everyday black and red <3 <3 <3 :D

• @tucsonsky thank you for your input on help on the holiday cards, this happens every time there is a holiday. But some that play the games, have a hard time adjusting . Hope you enjoy the games and also that those who post on the forum seeking help, would benefit by checking the forum for answers. I noticed your "Tucson" since I'm an AZ kid. Been on this site for many years and enjoy it and hope you do too.

• littonana, howdy neighbor! nice to meet you :) i enjoy freecell very much and think this site has the best version on the net .. .. .. i’ve been playing here for many years, too, but only registered a month or so ago after seeing how many nice folks participate in the forum!

• @tucsonsky. I usually play solitaire3 or hopeless. haven't tried the other games, even though as mentioned, I've been around for a long time and just registered recently too. That's really not a photo of me. Ha,ha. they just recently posted those on our usernames. I really like the kitty posted on yours, looks like its saying No More different color cards !!! There are a lot of helpful players who have offered their knowledge in some of the games and answer the questions that are asked. Have fun .

• welcome tucsonsky, littonana, ole river rat from Western Tennessee, many years ago got a chance to go to Grand Canyon and 4 Corners and very much enjoyed experience , those of us that have been on site , well just over year myself we enjoy helping others in their time of need, can remember several players welcomed me and helped me in more ways in many ways in good and misfortunes , I do my best to help others and a lot of great players on this site as spend lot of time on here having fun playing games and chatting with many all over the world, just wanted to give a shout out to you folks from Arizona. The Valentines cards will be back to normal , during the year we will have several oppurtunities to view them , some enjoy , some not so well, yes just click normal cards til then , Take Care Play on.

• @littonana and Gerald, thanks so much for your warm welcome, i’m looking forward to chatting with you more soon!

• Thank you !! enjoy the games.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...