Fun for Lissie Love

Lissie_LoveLissie_Love REGISTERED
edited December 2018 in Feature Requests 173.52.203.36

I made it as number One for Overall and my favorite game Seahaven Towers for once. It is FUN to be number One, even if its only for a few minutes and since I play without trying to be superfast, just going with instinct and problem-solving wings, it feels even better. May we all have a loving and inclusive 2019!

Comments

• In the few moments, I took the time to write the above comment, I lost my Overall spot. Still number One in Seahaven but that may be gone by the time I finish this comment. O well. It is a stress-reliever. Now if I would just spend more time doing my art.

• Whatever your overall spot, 1 hour of art for 10 minutes of games can be a wonderful motivator for getting work done, if only I could be as obsessed with chores!

• Seahaven, being the first on the leader board, counts the most! I always play it first and if it's right after the daily "game of the day" change, I can be overall #1 for a few seconds if I solve it first B^) It is kind of a hoot to see my name there, though it doesn't happen often. I 'm like you and never replay for speed - I just don't see the point....

Now, if they ever gave us a leader board based on moves, that would be more interesting.....

• It is fun, even for the short term. Keeps us all on our toes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...