I hate your special day card colours!

Game: klondike
Game #: 1524758341
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.62 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2018-09-06_10:59:16_-0700_ccae3e8a0b87d6f6f7ef92850dbb746ecf9e4ca9

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• you have an option on your toolbar on game screen of Normal Cards engage the option it will return to normal cards, the cards will return to normalcy at midnight for those of who dislike the Holiday Cards.

• padra5padra5 REGISTERED
    edited December 2018 67.170.155.47

so change them out easy to do This just a game for fun

• Oh good. Distracting symbols make it harder.

• Playing with different cards will increase your IQ, improve your coordination, and make you more appealing to the opposite sex. In extreme cases, they can give you superpowers. Enjoy.

• The cards of the holiday cards will end at midnight.

• FIRST OF ALL-----HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NOW-----WI;LL YOU STOP COMPLAING ABOUT THE CARDS AND THE WAY THEY LOOK-- FOR GOSH SAKE THIS IS 2 GUYS GIVING US A FREE PLAYING CARDS PLACE AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS B---H !!!!
    GROW UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ALL I CAN SAY IS--THANK YOU AGAIN & GOD BLESS YOU BOTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thank you sweet for your words on the complainers , all they had to do was look on toolbar and see the words Normal Cards , but were to busy complaining. Happy Holidays to you,

• Thanks, Dave and Jim, for making card play fun during the holidays. I appreciate the generosity of your time in maintaining this free site for us. Happy New year!!

• My apologies for statement cards will return to Normal Cards at midnight, :s

• I want to keep playing with holiday cards.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...