fuck loff

Game: freecell
Game #: 3960233491

What would you like to see?

Comments

• That is a colorful interpretation you have made, thou I think it's inappropriate for players to deal with , send it up to the powers to be.

• some players to deal with my mistake, enjoy your day.

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited December 2018 99.243.166.47

What's the significance of this, charltonb? Petulance for not being able to win that game? An overabundance of holiday spirit(s)? Asking for assistance with spelling mistakes? Your idea of adding a dash of humour to the forum?

• Being as it is , if you have a problem or issue , as an avid Fanatic Free Celler , I find no problems with free cell , you have available if you click on game # and clear the field. and enter any number# 1-9999999999 given to you, as a player whom only plays for fun, I don't win all the time, it doesn't frustrate me, I just click on new game and move on to next one another suggestion is in your forum , is describing the issue at hand, this is an open forum everyone is looking at this, Play on have fun,
    Happy Holidays to you and everyone around the world.

• There is absolutely no need for the display of foul language. This should be deleted immediately.

• Merci Becoupe, cdmusic

• As mentioned in prior such threads, if y’all would STOP RESPONDING, the thread would go away, especially if you instead started a new thread.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...