user name

When I went to see my score, my user name was gone. There was a message to submit a new name/account. I tried to change it but somehow my name is now my email address.

Comments

• in the upper right on far right a little gear icon will be present, click on the it will say sign out , and it will remove your e-mail address as your username, then a screen will pop up that says create account , fill out info and it will give you a new username, in regards to using your username due to security and private reasons you don't want your e-mail address as your username, would recommend changing it. as some players on site would suggest the same thing, and some may inform you of other methods to change username as I have, Good Luck!

• A while ago I was playing Klondike when out of the blue came a message welcoming me as a new player and urging me to register (just signing in was not an option). But I've been playing for years, admittedly under several names because, for one thing, clearing cookies without thinking erases my name, and of course one can't retrieve one's name because it is already "in use." And I like to change names now and then, kind of like being anonymous.

So I again chose a new name, registered. But a week later I was cheerfully playing when again came the big interruption of hey! you should register. Did so. Another name.

Today I opened my daily game and find that I'm playing under the same name that I was using two names ago. (Who knows how the Forum will list me.)

Have I provoked the Great GreenFelt? I'm an octogenarian lady copy editor and would be perfectly happy to be "campy" from now on. What are the chances?

• No chance—had to register again as a new user. But no matter, I'm just happy to play Klondike. Color me wordless from now on.

• Oh no! Not the Great GreenFelt!! We're all in trouble now. Seriously though, it sounds like some kind of odd bug regarding your registration/user name. I hope one of the GreenFelt guys checks it out for you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...