I would like to see for every player, total games played and win-lose scores

Game: freecellI would like to see for every player, total games played and win-lose scores
Game #: 1676969644

What would you like to see?

Comments

• I agree. We have no idea as to how we are doing compared to others.

• This question has already been dealt with, check the post above yours, see post "API". To put it briefly, what you are asking for is too much for the technical capacity of the equipment, the amount of data involved is truly mind boggling. David has recently posted statistics of the games, see post "Current number of active players playing on this site", go to Davids answer and click on "here" which is in green. Keep in mind this wonderful site was developed by a couple of guys, Jim and David, with money from their own pockets. I think they are doing a damn good job. Enjoy!

• There is an interesting data filled information on all games if you go to forum that says Current number of players on this site, you will be directing in message from David to myself in August to click on HERE in his message it is some interesting information detailing stats and figures regarding this site, Please go to this forum and click on link for info. Have a good Day.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...