Hopeless is not working properly, to say the least.

URL: /hopeless
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_1) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.0.1 Safari/605.1.15
JS-Version: 2018-09-06_10:59:16_-0700_ccae3e8a0b87d6f6f7ef92850dbb746ecf9e4ca9

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Game opens up with all blocks of the same colour. Click once and the game is finished. People are finishing in 0s :) .

Comments

• Did you check to see which difficulty was being played? On the bottom left below the "board" is a button to choose the difficulty of the game. It goes from 1 to 6. 1 is the "why not!" and is one color. Hope that helps. :smile:

• Happy Thanksgiving anglais and Jade, just started trying Hopeless , Take Care all.

• Gerald64 - have a GREAT Thanksgiving :)!

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

And just to follow up, the game of the day is a random difficulty, so occasionally "1 color" is chosen. The silliness is intended.

• Hi Jade1953 and Gerald64 and have an enjoyable thanksgiving both of you. Thanks for the heads up on that game Jade. I had played before and never noticed we could change the degree of difficulty. In that case, what is surprising is, it was the Game of the Day...check the scores...multiple 0sec and 1sec finishes.

• Thanks for that David and while I'm at it, happy thanksgiving to you, Jim and both your families.

• anglais, glad I could help :).

• And have a GREAT Thanksgiving!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...