After I move a card the game automatically moves the next card and I constantly have to undo.

Game: freecell
Game #: 1828808358
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS aarch64 10895.56.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/69.0.3497.95 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2018-09-06_10:59:16_-0700_ccae3e8a0b87d6f6f7ef92850dbb746ecf9e4ca9

After I move a card the game automatically moves the next card and I constantly have to undo. This just started happening all the time today, whereas it recently had been happening only occasionally. When I tap a card to move it, after the card moves, the web app then makes a second move automatically, that I usually don't want to make. I am constantly clicking undo. I find this very unpleasant. If this is a new feature there should be an option to turn it off. I am using the Chrome browser on a Samsung Chromebook, and I am not sure if this happens on all browsers and platforms. I hope someone knowledgeable will respond with an explanation and workaround or fix. Thanks.

Comments

• there are some computer generated moves as in your aces remove by them selves , I have been playing free cell here on greenfelt and have been playing for many blue moons on other sites , I've always been on this site, I don't know if it can be changed , it does mess you up , tho I just do what I can since I play for fun, and really couldn't figure out what cards are moving on you there are a lot of computer generated moves , maybe if you could be descriptive in what cards not generated by automatic computer moves I could better help you if possible, maybe there is someone more adapt at technical issues to help you , wish I could be more of service to you, keep playing and most of all have fun,

• the same thing they are dlscussing is happening to me too!

• there has been recent posts regarding this issue, if you look through the past posts you will find it, a friend cleared it up as if you get the cursor close to the next card to play it will move on it's own, it happens to me as well , hope you find info I informed you in regards to past posts, there are a lot of them and replies to look at. Good Day and Happy Halloween.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...