The deck always sits at the top left of the screen, how do I make it full screen?

Game: klondike
Game #: 831191710

What would you like to see?

Comments

• At the top left of the screen is "size", click on that and choose the size that best fills your screen. Enjoy your games!

• To: radar7...... in regards to making your screen larger... there are 3 little dots lined up in the upper RIGHT corner of your playing screen... click on that and then arrow down to ZOOM... it will show a plus sign and a minus sign.. click on the plus.. it will give you a percentage of how large you want you screen... I play Solitaire3 all the the time and I also will arrow down when my play screen comes up and omit the top rows of information, which also will bring the cards down... hope it works for you and you have fun playing....

• Thanks Spiderwebs and goodtime for responses both are helpful to all that may need that information especially for the new people on this great site and our great founders Jim and David, who we all owe thanks many times over, one footnote those whom ask for help in their query , it would be nice to respond back to resolution in query with a Thank You , not much on most games or klondike this can be used mostly on all games, Play on radar7 ,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...