PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM NEW AT THIS AND CANNOT FIGURE OUT THE STUPID-YES STUPID REQUESTS !!!!!!!
THIS SITE IS GIVEN TO ALL OF US FREE !!!!!! AND SOME PEOPLE ARE SOOOO PETTY ~!!!
WHY CAN'T---YOU SAY "THANK YOU" TO THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE GIVEN THIS TO US INSTEAD OF BI-----G ALL THE TIME ???????????????????????????????????
MY PERSONAL "THANK YOU" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• it's called ignorance and entitlement,

• and lack of empathy and compassion for others , and thank you everyone

• I actually feel the same way about people who have to SHOUT ALL THE TIME instead of simply saying what they have to say. Makes me slightly less inclined to care about what they have to say.

• I love this site, and no c/o even when it was down. Bless you folks for putting up with some of the Non sense that gets printed!!!!!!!

• I also LOVE THIS SITE! Thank you ever so much. As for the folks who complain just forget them, they are not worth our thoughts or time.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

I appreciate your thanks, but let's please not call other people stupid. We specifically invite people to give us reports on what is causing them problems or annoyance with the "report a bug" link at the top of every game. It helps give Jim and me a sense of what works and what doesn't, even when it becomes redundant.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...