Something changed after Server Maintenance

Game: klondike
Game #: 1942047825
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_6) AppleWebKit/604.1.38 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.0 Safari/604.1.38
JS-Version: 2018-07-05_14:41:27_-0700_1faf0fc731ec71c3a6c7d5d407628c2d1e186175

Game: klondike
Game #: 240201334

Hello. I've been playing your Klondike Solitaire-Green Felt for over a year & have always enjoyed it. But after work was done on the server on 6/2/2018, something (I don't know what) is different.
Now I either get 97% red or 97% black cards. The other day I played 12 straight games and out of the 12 I only won one. Somethings different since the server maintenance.
Thanks for listening.

Comments

• Hello Colibri, I play almost everyday, and yes the system has been repaired and changed in some ways, like now its faster, and yes, the cards all want to go at the same time, when that happens I click on undo and bring it back and let me put it where it goes, not the system. On the far left of your game screen you can click on New Game.. it will shuffle the cards, so you can get one that is not all one suit. also since the repair, its harder to win , but I'm only here for the enjoyment of the game and fun, not here to break any records in speed, or being number one. and I do not use a mouse, never have and the cards still move by themselves. I hope that will work for you in changing the suits and hand that is dealt. Have fun and enjoy the game.....

• PS.. I also wanted to add that you may address your concerns to Jim or David, who are the creators of this great site.. and I also wanted to thank them for the great job they did to get the repairs done and offering this great site for all to use without any charges or pop-ads... there are also many on here who will be of help also. hopefully you'll be able to get the enjoyment that we all do.

• Thank You Goodtime2. Your suggestions and tips have helped me immensely. Now I can get back to enjoying this wonderful site.

I appreciate you help. Thanks also to the creators.

• Goodtime2 flow is aka Colibri.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...