Correction of medical conditions

To all the people that have been my life line, when I went in Hospital on June 1st, and subsequent Heart Surgery on June 7th, I posted to friends and greenfelt community some incorrect facts since most of hospital stay was only in contact with Nurses and RN's etc, brief consultations with doctors and heard many stories on my on my condition , upon recent Doctor visit was able to acquire some medical records , some statements were withheld and some not accurate in statements to medical staff, It was diagnosed not having heat stroke as first was told and made statements in messages to friends and others on forum and messages , When found by EMT's , I was disoriented, severely dehydrated, hypertensive, extreme low blood pressure, abnormal heart rate, in doing so was admitted and numerous tests later was diagnosed with coronary calcifications, aortic blockages .coronary artery disease, severe aortic stenosis, with some family history of heart disease, Medical procedures performed Aortic Valve Replacement, coronary artery bypass grafting, 2 vein grafts , Anterior sternal plating 3 - 4 inch plates, To all my beloved friends and community , Thank you for allowing me to correct my statements on my conditions for which I made to all that read my posts and messages, I made the statements without information at hand , this is the reason for my post regarding this matter.

Comments

• Hope you are on your way to a complete recovery...…….

• That sounds worse than what i thought. So glad you are here to tell the tale. Hope you have a good recover.

• Gerald64, now is the time to give yourself TIME. You will still be feeling the effects of the surgery and the anesthetic. I know; have had numerous surgeries myself. Think the anesthetic is the hardest to get over. Usually takes about 3 months to get to feeling like myself again. So, be GOOD to yourself and be patient. Sounds like you had some very involved procedures, but, not insurmountable. Always remember - the doctors and nurses are YOUR employees. You can ask and expect them to answer ALL your questions and make sure you understand EXACTLY what is going on. You will probably get frustrated at times, but, know that is normal and be KIND to yourself. It WILL get better :). Take care and keep us informed.

• My prayers are still with ya. Hang in there!

• Hi gerald64. Its been a while since I tried this. The last few I tried didn't make it over the state line. So sorry about your medical problems. Keep up us all updated on your improvements. Take care and I'll keep you in my prayers. binky3

• Garald64, we are all thinking of you, keep strong. Loved the Cream video.

• Gerald, I tried to answer your note about an hour ago. Don't know if I was on my home page or yours but I can't seem to find it. Gonna have to go to school on this. It's so much easier to just pick up the phone. Let me know whether or not you read this. I may need another lesson in direct message. Binky3

• Holy cow, that's quite a list. Take care and give yourself time to heal. Good luck.

• Take care. Hope you are recovering well.

• Thanks very much for the update. I wish you a full recovery and that you'll be better than ever. Take care Gerald... :)

• Hi Gerald,

Wow! You certainly went through the procedures - so glad you got to the hospital in time. Happy to know you are on the mend. It's only been a month, so be patient and don't try too much, too soon. We're all praying for you. Do you have someone you can depend on? Wish you the best.

• Hydrate - all seasons. Even if you are not thirsty!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...