Can’t break 2 minute mark.

2 min mark. How do I get past it?

Comments

• 2 min mark.

• Billedward no disrespect to you if you clarify your query , and explain in detail and what game you are playing myself and others can help you, I can tell you some of the players are just good at the games and some have been here many years and have devised ways to appear on the leader boards , don't know how long you have been here you if new will get better with practice, most games have thousands of game numbers as I play Free Cell a lot it has over 9999999999 different hands, some play for fun while there are many have been competative and good at these games , for myself I only play for fun, this is a great site developed by two great people to have fun , it is free not like other game sites, no adds , no pop ups, and there are many great people on this site young and old from all around the world, you can ask and chat with anyone at anytime , when I firs came on here almost a year ago I struggled badly , but some special people kept telling me have fun enjoy yourself you hang around you may get faster as you go , I hope this helps if not some others here will , I am through rambling , Take Care play on , have fun

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...